Tuesday 13 August 2013

Butterflies

Following on from yesterday's post I have another fresh out of the wrapping Clearly Besotted stamp set & some new Stampin' Up goodies which I combined to make this card:


I used my new purchase of the Stampin' Up Paper Piercing Essentials pack to make the piercing around the circle & was pleasantly suprised how quick & easy it was to do. I die cut the MFT 'hi' die from the silver paper, thereby using the negative of the die for the sentiment. This is a great technique to use for sentiments as you instantly have perfect alignment without having to individually glue & place every letter!
Card inspiration





Supplies used
Stamps & die - Clearly Besotted 'Butterfly Wishes' & 'Butterfly Wishes Additions'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up & grey/silver card from craft stash
Ink pads - Stampin' Up & Memento 'London Fog'
Other dies - Spellbinders circle; MFT 'Hello'; SU Edgelits Large Scallops
Other - Stampin' Up Paper Piercing Essentials pack

Thanks for popping by & take care x

6 comments:

  1. This card made me smile. I love the stamped butterfly panel!! Good to know the piercing template was easy to use, I've had mine for months and haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! The butterfly panel is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jazzy style card Tamara it's great
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love how you've used this set Tamara..fab card!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colorful butterflies are really cheery! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :) I hope you'll come back again for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Tamara - love what you did with those butterflies!! I can't thank you enough for your continued support, very much appreciated! I can't wait for your next creation :) x

    ReplyDelete